songs I really like
hobbies I'd maybe pursue more if I had infinite time and energy
- conducting choirs
- social dancing
- teaching zumba
- zen and buddhism
- rope bondage technique
- math and programming puzzles
- crafting (embroidery? making plushies? drawing?)
some emoji I regularly use
stuff I've been doing during shelter in place
- playing minecraft
- recording myself singing
- participating in and teaching zoom fitness classes with a groupchat of people I mostly didn't know before covid
- taking pictures of 🌼🌼 flowers and trees and other nature things I see 🌼🌼
- taking multivitamins daily for the first time in a while
- going for walks with noise-cancelling headphones and pretending I'm in a movie sequence
- writing notes on the sidewalk with chalk
- making a lot of lists
twitter polls I've run
When you sneeze, how many sneezes do you usually sneeze??
how do you pronounce my name?
when you take your clean clothes out of the dryer, do you put them back into the same hamper that had your dirty clothes in it?
how often do you remember your dreams? (and do you enjoy sharing them / being shared with)
assuming your mouth is in a resting position right now, are your top back teeth touching your bottom back teeth?
Situation 1: you're just cold enough to want a sweater if you had one, but it's ok that you don't. Situation 2: you're just warm enough to take off a sweater if it was convenient, but it's ok that it's not. This is an example of a broader question: which sensation do you prefer? Little bit too cold or little bit too warm?
You're walking up to an intersection and the light is red. This street is often busy, but it's only two lanes wide and right now there are no cars coming. Do you cross?
if you could snap your fingers and have 15k twitter followers right now (similar demographic breakdown as your current followers) ...would you?
how do you prefer to write your name? (title case or lower case?)
youtube videos I love
- most things hank green, but I quite like this one
- galen hooks choreo for billie eilish songs like this one
places I like to write
questions I've been exploring recently
- when does it feel good to drop a creative project vs put in energy to find a way to enjoyably finish it?
- when do I like using upper case vs lower case for names and starts of sentences?
- what aspects of zen might I want to encorporate more into my life, and which feel less helpful to me?
- do I want to send my friends art/letters in the mail? how do I want to go about that?
- do I want to make an informal website with weird stuff on it and also lots of lists?
a number list
tv shows I've enjoyed a lot
- avatar: the last airbender
- steven universe
- sex education
people who I've had romantic interactions with in the past and think about in a romantic way at least every once in a while
some places I exist on the internet